08 July 2010

The Spice of Life - Part Two

Which of your ancestors had the most varied life? Is that person also the most interesting inhabitant of your family history?



What is it that makes a person interesting? Is it variety, continuity, notoriety, or perhaps even their ability to create wonderful food?

I am very fortunate to have had many wonderful meals with my relatives over the decades, even though it is difficult to remember exactly what was on the menu on each occasion. Remembering the enjoyment of a meal, lovingly prepared, and lovingly shared, can be assisted with photographs of such occasions.

For some reason, I was always munching on something whenever a camera was snapped at family lunch and dinner gatherings!

This is just a little blog post again today. Life is very busy and varied for me at present, and I have some meals to prepare, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I especially appreciate historical insights.